How to Block another user
- Navigate to the Profile page of the user you want to Block and click the Block icon.
- To see the user(s) you have Blocked and/or to Unblock a user. Select “Edit Profile” from the right drop down menu.
- Select “Blocked Users” from the right side menu. Click the “Unbock” button to unblock a user
- Navigate to the Profile page of the user you want to Block and press the circle with three dots.
- Press “Block” in the menu that pops up
- To view your list of Blocked users and/or to Unblock a user, press the three lines in the bottom right corner to open the menu.
- Scroll down and select “General Account”
- Select “Blocked Users”
- Select the user you want to unblock
- Press “Unblock” from the pop up
Still need help?
Send us a message using the button below: