The News feed on BlackJunction.com works slightly differently than many other social media platforms.
On BlackJunction.com we give users the option to immediately interact with the community. To do this we have a Public News feed and a Private News feed.
The Public news feed will show posts from everyone on the site, whether you are friends with them or not.
Your Private News feed will only show posts from people you are friends with.
You can choose to view or post on either on of these feeds. If you only want to interact privately with your friends and family, you can choose to view and post on the Private News feed. If you would like to connect with the community on BlackJunction.com you can choose to view and post on the Public News feed.
See below for more details on using both News feeds.
Viewing Public or Private News feed
To toggle between Public or Private news feeds, click the “News feed” drop down in the left sidebar.
- “All” will show the Public News feed
- “My Friends” will show your Private News feed
Posting to Public or Private News feed
To post on Public or Private news feeds, click the “News feed” drop down in the bottom left corner of the post box.
- “Public Timeline” will show your post on the Public News feed (Everyone can see it)
- “My Timeline” will show your post on the Private News feed (only people who are Friends can see it)
- “Only Me” means no one can see the post except you