- Go to your Group’s page and click the “Edit” button.
2. Click the “Members” link in the right side bar menu.
3. Find the member you want to make an admin and click the “+ Admin” button under their name. After you make a member an Admin, you will see a “Privileges” button appear under their name. Click this button to set their privileges.
4. Select which privileges you want to give the admin and click the save button.
5. After saving the changes, the user(s) you changed to Admins will receive a notification.